GPS Address: 384 Watsons Mill Rd, Elmer, NJ 08318
384 Watsons Mill Rd, Elmer, NJ 08318
Roosevelt Campmaster: Rob Brookwood 856-358-8555
We are now finalizing the trip for summer camp on July 21st-26th (Week 4). We use the Haddon Township Police Station parking lot to do all the final packing and meeting on July 21st. We should meet at noon on July 21st. We will be returning home after the campfire on Friday night July 26th.
Families are welcome to come to the final campfire, as well as the dinner before. Dinner is chicken barbecue, is available for families at a price (Will get that back to you on that cost).
The following needs to be done:
- Contact the Troop leadership through one of the following means if you are going, or not. ASAP (in order of preference):
- Post to Teams in the”Troop 179 General Channel” message at https://bit.ly/2YH7tHm.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave a voice message at 856-617-HIKE (troop central phone)
- Leave a voice message at 215-840-8116 (Scoutmaster personal cell phone)
- Download, print, complete the forms for Scouts.
- Ensure your Scout has completed a physical.
- Cost is $370 for the week, money due by Thursday, July 18.
- Review the “RSR Advancement 2019” document for ideas for Merit Badges and advancement sessions for your Scout. This should be organized this week so the Scoutmasters can sign everyone up with Roosevelt.