Great job to the members of Troop 179 who biked today!
- Mile 0 Lloyd Hall/Art Museum Park on Sedgley Drive (parking lot has 2 hour enforced maximum)
- Mile 4.6 Regal UA Main Street Theatre, Manayunk, Parking. Start for riders wanting a shorter ride.
- Mile 5.6 Main Street Manayunk to Lock Street trail entrance (1 mile).
- Mile 11 Spring Mill Septa Station. small bagel shop with coffee, cold drinks.
- Mile 12 10 Washington St, Conshohocken, Septa Station Bathrooms, Convenience store.
- Mile 16 Norristown Septa station. Bathrooms.
- Miles 20 Betzwood Park, Norristown PA 19403. Across the river from Valley Forge Visitor center. picnic tables, grills, bathrooms
Scouts who did 20 miles from Valley Forge to the Art Museum include
- Mariano C.
- Bennet S.
- Brody M.
- Gavin O.
Scouts who did the 40 miles round trip from the Art Museum to Valley Forge and back are
- Chuck M.
- Ryan C.
- Jack M.
- Thomas D.
Special shout out to Thomas and his father, who did the Haddon Township to Valley Forge and back round trip!
And a special thanks to all of the adult volunteers who rode and helped out, including Hiroshi O., Fred S., Jeff M, Jason M, Mark E, and Patrick S.
We’ll do this again soon!